Strategy Design and Implementation
Strategic planning requires the ability for leaders to create a vision for the future and create a roadmap with concrete measurable actions that facilitate desired outcomes. Since every client is different-every strategy is unique to the client.My approach combines three common elements: Vision, Values, and Outcomes with specific organizational or individual requirements to produce a crystalized strategy
I also assist clients with strategy implementation, identifying and acquiring required resources, and creating leadership dashboards to monitor critical indicators within each respective organization. This process has proven effective in helping to transform organizations I have worked with during my career including: Washington State, Bank of America, and the US Army.
Leadership Development and Coaching Programs
In addition to my Organizational Design Consulting, I also provide Leadership Development and Coaching for Executive, Mid-Career, and Entry Level Managers. Combining experiences from the US Army Rangers, Corporate Management, research, and formal academic studies I have worked with nearly 500 leaders to build skills in the following areas:
- Establishing a Vision
- Developing Resilient Leaders and Teams
- Effective Communications
- Building Trust
- Ethical Decision Making
- Situational Leadership
- Managing Stress and Organizational Change
Each coaching experience is unique and is typically structured to be completed in 6-12 weeks depending on client needs.
Organizational Design and Human Capital Consulting
Rapid global change is a constant factor that impacts how government organizations and agencies engage their respective missions. Most leaders are faced with the task of meeting an increasing number of requirements with a decreasing level of available resources. I work with managers to create and implement functional plans that align people and processes to meet organizational demands that include the following elements:
- Strategy review to gain understanding of the resources and key stakeholders driving prioritized mission tasks.
- Staffing inventory that analyzes the current workforce and workload, skills, knowledge library, roles, individual and organizational responsibilities.
- Organizational Structureassessment to determine current capabilities, efficiencies, measure output against future requirements and evaluate alternative models.
- 541611- General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 541614 – Process and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional Services
- 561110 – Office Administrative Services
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
SYSTEM FOR AWARD (SAM) INFORMATION
- DUNS: 080369079
- Business Type: Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- State of Incorporation: Washington
- SIC: 8742
- Cage Code: 7QJY5