The interview process offers a unique opportunity for an exchange of information between you and a potential employer.
It is one of the few times available to an applicant for the purposeful negotiation of the key elements that can contribute to overall job performance and employee satisfaction.
During our time together-we will prepare you to both ask and answer the most important questions likely to come up during your interview.
My Interview Coaching Programs can help you to:
- Develop strategies for situational interviews.
- Prepare personalized responses for a behavioral interview.
- Create a framework for a technical interview.
- Understand the psychology of the interview process.
- Network effectively during a career fair or open house.
- Effectively use your resume before and during your interview.
- Establish rapport with your interviewer.
- Research effective questions for your interviewer that demonstrate a 360 degree perspective (Download free guide 3 Questions).
- Prepare for a group or panel interview.
- How to answer questions about key skills, abilities, and career experiences.
- Developing a 2 minute introduction that tells the interviewer who you are, why they should hire you, and describes your vision.
- Negotiating compensation, benefits, bonus, and savings platforms.
- Steps to receive an offer.
All of my programs include recordings for strategy, interview coaching, and mock interviews.
Developing positive, resilient, leaders and career professionals
In June of 1992, I met a group of World War II veterans who had jumped into occupied France, scaled the cliffs at Point Du Hoc, and stormed the beaches of Normandy during an event called the “Ranger Rendezvous” at Fort Benning, GA. Nearly every veteran that I met on that day stated unequivocally that they were not heroes they were just doing what needed to be done. However, that is precisely why we would call them heroes-they were willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING in order to save their fellow soldiers and accomplish a mission greater than themselves.
That personal encounter had a transformative effect on my life and future work as it allowed me to reflect on the meaning of heroism-selfless sacrifice in the service of a cause greater than yourself. It also invited me to gain perspective on how I could view my life and career as a vessel for creating positive change.
What I have found over the past 25 years is that every successful soldier, entrepreneur, career professional, or business person that I have met was willing to sacrifice their time, talent, and treasure in pursuit of their most important values. Having worked with thousands of people either in leadership roles, academic research, coaching, or employment there is compelling, data-driven evidence that human beings are constantly driven to develop their most deeply ingrained skills and abilities. When we combine values, skills, and abilities together that is where we find the seeds of fulfillment both personally and professionally.
My coaching programs are about more than just motivation. It is about constructing an action plan designed around solid business fundamentals that align your life and professional goals. This is important because if your personal life or family situation is going well, very often there is stress and anxiety in other areas like your career or health. Additionally, a great coaching program should equip you with tools that allow you to sustain actions, assess results, and grow for a lifetime. Your action plan will be built around measurable indicators that maximize your personal competitive advantage and create an expectation of attaining your professional goals.
I hope you will join me for a free 20-minute strategy session today and see how we can work together to create an engaging coaching program that supports your life, business, and career goals.
View my Professional Career Search Services here
Click here to see my career coaching programs